I don't make resolutions. This year will be no different. Instead, I'd like to acknowledge what I've accomplished for 2015. If I did make resolutions, I'd make ten. (Hint: click on each one to share in my discoveries.)
In other words, this is my ICYMI list.
1. Find writing tools that accelerate my craft.
2. Create a doable to do list.
3. Read more great books.
4. Discover an amazing writer's website.
5. Enter a contest for the last time.
6. Learn from others.
7. Read/write more poetry.
8. Develop a writing routine--and stick to it.
9. Win NaNoWriMo.
10. Find an agent...oops, that will need to go onto next year's reverse resolutions. (fingers crossed!)
What's on your writer's to do list? I hope you will continue to write and share with me. Writing can be a lonely craft, but there is so much to learn from others.
Thanks for being in this writer's life. Happy 2016, and may all your writing dreams come true!