I am breaking from my traditional Sunday blog posting, to share this.
On June 3, the very dear Teagan Kearney bestowed the prestigious "Versatile Blogger" award upon me. Haha. Well, maybe not prestigious, but it is fun to receive awards.
There are some requirements attached to receiving the award:
1. Thank the giver.
2. Name 15 new recipients.
3. Tell the giver 7 special things about yourself.
First of all, Thanks Teagan!!
I'm not sure how I earned my way onto her list, but I am so grateful I did because I just spent the week culling my own list of 15 (not an easy task). I finally narrowed it down (some I couldn't add because they'd already received the award).
Now I'd like to share with you 15 great writing and reading resources:
Fiona Quinn, http://www.fionaquinnbooks.com/
Kate Tilton, http://katetilton.com/kateblog/
Charli Mills, http://elmirapond.blogspot.com/
Anne Goodwin, http://annegoodwin.weebly.com/
Natalie Sampson, http://www.nataliecorbettsampson.com/
Jenny Bravo, http://blotsandplots.com/
Kate Grubb, http://10minutewriter.com/
Melissa Robles, http://thereaderandthechef.blogspot.com/
Clara Ryanne Heart, http://clara-ryanne-heart.blogspot.com/
http://sportygirlbooks.blogspot.com/ (a collective)
For Teagan, 7 random things about me:
1. I am not afraid of the dark.
2. I prefer only to wear sandals or boots.
3. I am an excellent parallel parker.
4. I have a crush on the entire Oakland A's team.
5. I put my kids inside my heart every night before I go to sleep.
6. Stephen King is my mentor (he doesn't know it).
7. I can make up a poem on the spot - about anything.
Thanks, again, Teagan. Happy blogging everyone!